Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Bridal Shower Fun

I helped with a shower for my niece this weekend. 
We had a lot of fun, and enjoyed some treats via Pinterest!


I did the "Bride To Be" banner in green and aqua to go along with the party colors.
My sister-in-law made the yummy punch with Ginger Ale, Pineapple Juice and Lime Sherbert.


Here you see the Bean Dip cups -a big hit, from Pinterest! I also had all the separate items in case some people didn't like it all put together.

We had mini cupcakes. I was a little lazy and used canned frosting. I found the Funfetti Vanilla Blue by Pillsbury, minus the sprinkles! So simple.


We also had a yogurt bar! So yummy.

Here is a sneak peak at my next post, the Hostess Gift:

 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers disfraces fabricacion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your contribution!